We have a rich tradition of providing comfortable living. These benefits pay off for our residents:
- JENSEN communities® have proven over an eighty year track record of being a careful and conscientious developer and property manager.
- Choose from 31 communities from New Hampshire to Georgia.
- Enjoy convenient locations just minutes from shopping, medical services, golf and great local attractions.
- Distinctive community entrances and beautiful landscaping.
- Live among others of similar interests and lifestyle appreciation in our designated “55 and over” communities.
- Get involved in community social activities and recreational amenities.
- Own your home.
- Plant a flower or vegetable garden while leaving the tree and shrub pruning to us.
- Brand new, low-maintenance ranch-style homes.
- Convenient, one-floor living.
- Energy-efficient homes with central heating and air conditioning systems.
- Convert your current home equity into the simple luxuries of a home in a Jensen Community. Keep the extra aside for other purposes.
- All new homes covered by a warranty.
Jensen’s Activities Club (JAC’s)
Most communities have established a resident run activity or social club. The purpose is solely to have fun by organizing activities, events, functions and trips. Common interests are joined together when residents bond over their favorite pastimes or a brand new hobby.
Energy Star Homes
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. With few exceptions, all Jensen homes are built to Energy Star standards. Homes with Energy Star efficient heating and cooling equipment will cost you less to heat and cool and Energy Star appliances will further reduce your annual energy consumption.